Plug n’ Present Package
Optimized Sight & Sound
Since most meetings use some form of visual presentation, we have determined the most appropriate form of display and then installed permanent equipment of optimal size and perfect position in each of our rooms.
So your guests can properly hear your presentations, we have placed unobtrusive wall speakers with maximum fidelity at strategic locations in our mid- and large rooms where podiums and microphones are often used.
Furthermore, our rooms have been extensively cabled to hide visible wires and to allow your presenters to simply walk into a room and plug in their laptop and be ready to present. Included with Plug n´Present is our innovative “Peace of Mind” technical support service which assures you that AV or IT technicians are standing by and back-up equipment is on site.
All of this is available at a significant cost reduction from ordering equipment separately.
The benefits of ordering this package are numerous and include:
- Clean room appearance so the focus is on the presenter and their message,
- Greater seating capacity in rooms with ceiling-based projectors or suspended monitors,
- Technicians on-site to help to run through your presentations,
- On-site technician support throughout your meeting ( dedicated in-room technicians available),
- On-site back-up equipment,
- Enhanced sound fidelity in every corner of every room,
- Podium and microphone included where room appropriate,
- Permanently installed monitors, projectors and sound systems offer maximum reliability,
- Extensive AV inventory on site to serve your last minute special requirements,
- Significant cost saving compared to ordering equipment and services separately.
- The package is easily ordered through your St. Andrew’s meeting co-ordinator.